Healthwork Coronavirus (COVID-19) Podcast
This short podcast answers ten key questions about the coronavirus and COVID 19.
The questions it deals with includes how do I avoid getting the virus, am I safe going back to work, should I wear a mask and how long will lockdown last.
The responses are based on the latest scientific evidence and government policy.
The podcast lasts approximately ten minutes.
- Vaccinating against COVID19 Podcast
- How Healthwork helped bowl out Coronavirus to bring back International Cricket
- The England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) and Healthwork working together to create a safe space and place for the return of Cricket.
- Obesity as a risk factor for COVID-19 Podcast
- Workers at high risk of COVID-19 Podcast
- Lockdown easing podcast
- Dexamethasone Podcast
- COVID-19 risk assessment and audit podcast
- Returning to work after COVID-19 lockdown podcast
- Healthwork Coronavirus (COVID-19) Podcast