'Hear The Music'
Last year, the High Court found that the ROH had contributed to Christopher Goldschieder’s ‘acoustic shock’ and high frequency hearing loss due to noise exposure. On appeal, the ROH argued that the hearing protection it offered musicians was consistent with industry guidance. The Court of Appeal judges last week unanimously dismissed the appeal.Healthwork is committed to protecting the hearing of the working population – are you doing everything you can to protect the health of your workers? We can assist you with appropriate noise conservation programmes, health surveillance for noise and hearing tests......
If you would like more information on this story, please click the following link https://completemusicupdate.com/article/court-of-appeal-upholds-royal-opera-house-hearing-damage-ruling/
- 'Hear The Music'
- Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome - Case Study
- World Mental Health Day
- National Work Life Week
- Aviation medicals for pilots and cabin crew
- Healthwork Alert - Number 55 NEW State of the art MRI scanning and imaging facilities
- NEW Healthy Back ProgrammeTM
- HAVS Courses 21st - 22nd June 2018
- New Service – Aviation Medicals
- New Liverpool Office