Hobson Health Acquisition
As you are likely to be aware, Hobson Health has been acquired by Healthwork.
Healthwork is a specialist competent occupational health provider, underpinned by quality and excellent clinical/corporate governance processes, and was the first Occupational Health Provider in the UK to achieve SEQOHS accreditation in 2011.
Healthwork employs fully qualified and registered occupational health physicians (OHP), occupational health nursing advisers (OHA), counsellors, physiotherapists, and a team of administrative staff.
Based in central Manchester but with Nationwide contracts and capability, this acquisition by Healthwork represents a significant strengthening of capabilities and coverage which will benefit all Hobson Health customers.
General information about Healthwork and the services we are able to offer can be found at www.healthworkltd.com
Best wishes from the Healthwork team
- How Healthwork helped bowl out Coronavirus to bring back International Cricket
- The England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) and Healthwork working together to create a safe space and place for the return of Cricket.
- Obesity as a risk factor for COVID-19 Podcast
- Workers at high risk of COVID-19 Podcast
- Lockdown easing podcast
- Dexamethasone Podcast
- COVID-19 risk assessment and audit podcast
- Returning to work after COVID-19 lockdown podcast
- Healthwork Coronavirus (COVID-19) Podcast
- COVID-19 Returning Employees to Work Surveillance Scheme