National Work Life Week
With this in mind, we have expertly crafted four packages covering topics that aim to inform, educate & empower individuals to take steps to improve their health.
Each package has been written by our team of health professionals who have an interest in health promotion and who are qualified in the field of occupational medicine. Our packages are targeted at four types of learner: Visual, Auditory, Reading/Writing and Kinaesthetic.
So why not get involved and book a Health Promotion Wellbeing package today? Call us now to discuss arranging your event, & join the conversation using #WorkLifeWeek and tweet us @healthwork1
- Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome - Case Study
- World Mental Health Day
- National Work Life Week
- Aviation medicals for pilots and cabin crew
- Healthwork Alert - Number 55 NEW State of the art MRI scanning and imaging facilities
- NEW Healthy Back ProgrammeTM
- HAVS Courses 21st - 22nd June 2018
- New Service – Aviation Medicals
- New Liverpool Office
- Dates Announced for Spring 2018 Courses - Case Management, Report Writing and Chester Step Test Courses All Available to Book Now.