Healthwork has doctors specifically appointed by the HSE to perform these statutory appointed doctor medicals:
Under the Control of Lead at Work Regulations 2002, employees carrying out work duties which involves exposure to lead will require a regular medical review which may include blood testing with an HSE appointed doctor.
Under the Control of Asbestos at Work Regulations 2006, employees who are exposed to asbestos above certain defined levels need to be under medical surveillance which can only be done by an HSE appointed doctor.
Ionising radiation medicals
Under the Ionising Radiation Regulations 1999 (IRR99), employees with potential exposure to ionising radiation need to be under regular medical assessment by an HSE appointed doctor.
- Healthwork are proud to announce that we are now able to offer Aviation medicals for private pilots and cabin crew
- Healthwork Alert - Number 55 NEW State of the art MRI scanning and imaging facilities
- NEW Healthy Back ProgrammeTM
- HAVS Courses 21st - 22nd June 2018
- New Service – Aviation Medicals
- New Liverpool Office
- Dates Announced for Spring 2018 Courses - Case Management, Report Writing and Chester Step Test Courses All Available to Book Now.
- Australian flu
- Health Promotion Activities - Alcohol Awareness
- Alcohol Awareness Week