Vision Training Course
This is a
Course Date 4th December 2018 and the next one on the 6th of December 2019.
The course is aimed at health professionals working in the UK occupational health setting. The course will cover:
Understanding the role of vision assessment in Occupational Health practice
Understanding the different types of medical conditions affecting vision
Understanding the variety of screening methods available
Interpreting vision screening results
Practical exercises using a variety of vision screening equipment
Management of abnormal vision in the workplace
Case examples and discussion
The course is very practical in nature and
Is the course for me?
The course is primarily designed for occupational health nurses and occupational health technicians.
What’s the Price?
£250 per person, plus VAT (All course material, refreshments/lunch will be included on the day, and a certificate of attendance will be provided).
Where is the Course?
Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, Elliott House, 151 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 3WD
Who are the educators?
Speakers on our courses include Dr Tok Hussain, Dr Shaun Austin, occupational health nurse advisors and occupational health physicians.
How do I book?
For further details please ring Kadie Mannion on 0161 831 9701 or email email@example.com, or book using the "book online" link below.
Bookings and payments must be made 3 weeks before the start of the course date, any requests after will not be valid.
Cancellation or Non-Attendance:
2-5 clear working days’ notice before
Cancellation within the 2 clear working days before the training course day. Full Fee.
- World Mental Health Day
- National Work Life Week
- Healthwork are proud to announce that we are now able to offer Aviation medicals for private pilots and cabin crew
- Healthwork Alert - Number 55 NEW State of the art MRI scanning and imaging facilities
- NEW Healthy Back ProgrammeTM
- HAVS Courses 21st - 22nd June 2018
- New Service – Aviation Medicals
- New Liverpool Office
- Dates Announced for Spring 2018 Courses - Case Management, Report Writing and Chester Step Test Courses All Available to Book Now.
- Australian flu