Case Management Course
This is a one-day seminar on Case Management. The course will take place in Manchester on Thursday
21st of February 2019 and the next on 6th of March 2020.
The course is aimed at health professionals working in the UK occupational health setting. The course will cover:
Introduction to Case Management, including the role of OH and the process from assessment to report writing and evaluation
Legal and Ethical considerations
Exploration of the Health-Work relationship
of the wider determinants of health, and fitness for work using the Biopsychosocial model
Management of chronic health conditions, both physical and mental
Implications of musculoskeletal conditions on fitness for work
Brief insight into report writing*
Discussion of real-life case scenarios
* Healthwork also offer a one-day course in Report Writing. Please contact us for further information.
Is the course for me?
The course is primarily designed for occupational health practitioners (Doctors and Nurses) involved with Case Management.
What’s the price?
£250 per person, plus VAT (All course material, refreshments/lunch will be included on the day, and a certificate of attendance will be provided.)
Where is the course?
Chamber of Commerce, Elliot House, 151 Deansgate, Manchester M3 3WD.
Who are the educators?
Consultant OH Physician Dr Tok Hussain, Consultant OH Physician Dr Shaun Austin and a legal expert in employment law.
How do I book?
For further details please ring Kadie Mannion on 0161 831 9701 or email email@example.com, or book using the "book online" link below.
Bookings and payments must be made 3 weeks before the start of the course date, any requests after will not be valid.
Cancellation or Non-Attendance:
2-5 clear working days’ notice before
date of the training course day Half Fee
Cancellation within the 2 clear working days before the training course day Full Fee
Please select your areas of interest to access full details of our services...
- World Mental Health Day
- National Work Life Week
- Healthwork are proud to announce that we are now able to offer Aviation medicals for private pilots and cabin crew
- Healthwork Alert - Number 55 NEW State of the art MRI scanning and imaging facilities
- NEW Healthy Back ProgrammeTM
- HAVS Courses 21st - 22nd June 2018
- New Service – Aviation Medicals
- New Liverpool Office
- Dates Announced for Spring 2018 Courses - Case Management, Report Writing and Chester Step Test Courses All Available to Book Now.
- Australian flu