Case Management Course - One day seminar
The next course dates will be on Friday 6th March 2020. The course will take place in Manchester, and is aimed at health professionals working in the UK occupational health setting. The course will cover:
- Introduction to case management
- Legal and ethical considerations
- Exploration of the relationship between health and work
- Understanding the wider determinants of health, and fitness for work using the biopsychosocial model
- Management of long term physical and psychological health issues
- Brief insight into report writing*
- Discussion of real-life case scenarios
* We also offer a more detailed one day seminar on report writing. Please contact us for further details.
Is the course for me?
The course is primarily designed for occupational health practitioners (Doctors and Nurses) involved with Case Management.
What’s the price?
£250 per person, plus VAT (All course material, refreshments/lunch will be included on the day, and a certificate of attendance will be provided.)
Where is the course?
Chamber of Commerce, Elliot House, 151 Deansgate, Manchester M3 3WD.
Who are the educators?
Consultant OH Physician Dr Tok Hussain, Consultant OH Physician Dr Shaun Austin and a legal expert in employment law.
How do I book?
For further details please ring Lisa Charles on 0161 831 9701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or book using the "book online" link below.
- 'Hear The Music'
- Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome - Case Study
- World Mental Health Day
- National Work Life Week
- Aviation medicals for pilots and cabin crew
- Healthwork Alert - Number 55 NEW State of the art MRI scanning and imaging facilities
- NEW Healthy Back ProgrammeTM
- HAVS Courses 21st - 22nd June 2018
- New Service – Aviation Medicals
- New Liverpool Office