Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) Faculty of Medicine (FOM) approved Training Course
An extensive 2 days Faculty of Occupational Medicine approved Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) course that will teach you everything you need to know about HAVS and managing HAVS surveillance programmes in the workplace.
Delivered by our expert panel of Occupational Health Physicians (Dr Tok Hussain, Dr Dil Sen, Dr James Hobson, Dr David Gidlow), and supported by our nurses, hygienist together with input from Diana Kloss.
Our next 2 day course is on 2nd and 3rd June 2021.
The cost is £750.00 per day. To book use the booking form below.
Any questions, please contact our friendly Academy support team on 0161 831 9701.
- The Healthwork Academy
- Ideal Standard: Flushing out the Coronavirus
- Vaccinating against COVID19 Podcast
- How Healthwork helped bowl out Coronavirus to bring back International Cricket
- The England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) and Healthwork working together to create a safe space and place for the return of Cricket.
- Obesity as a risk factor for COVID-19 Podcast
- Workers at high risk of COVID-19 Podcast
- Lockdown easing podcast
- Dexamethasone Podcast
- COVID-19 risk assessment and audit podcast