Report Writing Course for OH Professionals - One day seminar
The next course dates will be on Friday 22/03/19 and 20/03/2020. The course will take place in Manchester, and is aimed at health professionals working in the UK occupational health setting. The course will cover:
- Introduction to report writing.
- Awareness of the legal and ethical considerations Including Data Protection and the Equality Act 2010.
- The consultation process and taking a history.
- Forming an opinion and impartiality.
- Constructing a good report.
- Accessing GP/Specialist reports including discussion around consent.
- Timescales and release of reports.
- Discussion of real-life case scenarios.
Is the course for me?
The course is primarily designed for occupational health practitioners (Doctors and Nurses) who are required to write occupational health reports.
What’s the price?
£250 per person, plus VAT (All course material, refreshments/lunch will be included on the day, and a certificate of attendance will be provided.)
Where is the course?
Chamber of Commerce, Elliot House, 151 Deansgate, Manchester M3 3WD.
Who are the educators?
Consultant OH Physician Dr Tok Hussain, Consultant OH Physician Dr Shaun Austin and a legal expert in employment law.
How do I book?
For further details please ring Lisa Charles on 0161 831 9701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or book using the "book online" link below.
- 'Hear The Music'
- Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome - Case Study
- World Mental Health Day
- National Work Life Week
- Aviation medicals for pilots and cabin crew
- Healthwork Alert - Number 55 NEW State of the art MRI scanning and imaging facilities
- NEW Healthy Back ProgrammeTM
- HAVS Courses 21st - 22nd June 2018
- New Service – Aviation Medicals
- New Liverpool Office