Report Writing Course for OH Professionals
The course date will be on Friday 22nd March 2019 and the next course 20th March 2020.
This is a one-day seminar on Report Writing. The course will take place in Manchester.
The course is aimed at health professionals working in the UK occupational health setting. The course will cover:
- Introduction to report writing.
- Awareness of the legal and ethical considerations Including Data Protection and the Equality Act 2010.
- The consultation process and taking a history.
- Forming an opinion and impartiality.
- Constructing a good report.
- Accessing GP/Specialist reports including discussion around consent.
- Timescales and release of reports.
- Discussion of real-life case scenarios.
Is the course for me?
The course is primarily designed for occupational health practitioners (Doctors and Nurses) involved with Case Management.
What’s the price?
£250 per person, plus VAT (All course material, refreshments/lunch will be included on the day, and a certificate of attendance will be provided.)
Where is the course?
Chamber of Commerce, Elliot House, 151 Deansgate, Manchester M3 3WD.
Who are the educators?
Consultant OH Physician Dr Tok Hussain, Consultant OH Physician Dr Shaun Austin and a legal expert in employment law.
How do I book?
For further details please ring Kadie Mannion on 0161 831 9701 or email email@example.com, or book using the "book online" link below.
Bookings and payments must be made 3 weeks before the start of the course date, any requests after will not be valid.
Cancellation or Non-Attendance:
2-5 clear working days’ notice before
Cancellation within the 2 clear working days before the training course day Full Fee
- World Mental Health Day
- National Work Life Week
- Healthwork are proud to announce that we are now able to offer Aviation medicals for private pilots and cabin crew
- Healthwork Alert - Number 55 NEW State of the art MRI scanning and imaging facilities
- NEW Healthy Back ProgrammeTM
- HAVS Courses 21st - 22nd June 2018
- New Service – Aviation Medicals
- New Liverpool Office
- Dates Announced for Spring 2018 Courses - Case Management, Report Writing and Chester Step Test Courses All Available to Book Now.
- Australian flu