Spirometry training course
This is a one day course on spirometry and respiratory health surveillance. The course will take place in Central Manchester, and is designed for occupational health professionals working in the UK occupational health setting. The course has been developed by the team at
Course Date, 30th November 2018 and the next one on the 29th November 2019.
The course is aimed at health professionals working in the occupational health setting. The course will provide training in
- Understanding the role of spirometry and respiratory health surveillance in Occupational Health practice
- Assessing lung function using spirometry
- Practical exercises using spirometers
- Understanding the different types of lung disease
- Interpreting spirometry results
- Legal requirements
- Management of lung disease cases in the workplace
- Worked case examples
Our expert educators will include Dr Tok Hussain, Dr Shaun Austin and other occupational health advisors and occupational health physicians.
This course is designed to be practical in nature and will feature small group work and workshop sessions.
Is the course for me? Everyone is welcome to attend. The course is primarily designed for occupational health doctors, occupational health nurses, technicians, GPs and health and safety professionals.
What’s the Price? £275 per person, plus VAT (to include access to all course material, certificate, CPD points, lunch and refreshments).
Where is the Course? Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, Elliott House, 151 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 3WD.
Further details / How do I book? For further details please ring Kadie Mannion on 0161 831 9701 or email email@example.com, or book using the "book online" link below.
Bookings and payments must be made 3 weeks before the start of the course date, any requests after will not be valid.
Cancellation or Non-Attendance:
2-5 clear working days’ notice before
Cancellation within the 2 clear working days before the training course day. Full Fee.
- Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome - Case Study
- World Mental Health Day
- National Work Life Week
- Aviation medicals for pilots and cabin crew
- Healthwork Alert - Number 55 NEW State of the art MRI scanning and imaging facilities
- NEW Healthy Back ProgrammeTM
- HAVS Courses 21st - 22nd June 2018
- New Service – Aviation Medicals
- New Liverpool Office
- Dates Announced for Spring 2018 Courses - Case Management, Report Writing and Chester Step Test Courses All Available to Book Now.