Occupational Health News & Alerts
Returning to work after COVID-19 lockdown podcast
Healthwork Coronavirus (COVID-19) Podcast
COVID-19 Returning Employees to Work Surveillance Scheme
Hobson Health Acquisition
As you are likely to be aware, Hobson Health has been acquired by Healthwork.
Healthwork is a specialist competent occupational health provider, underpinned by quality and excellent clinical/corporate governance processes, and was the first Occupational Health Provider in the UK to achieve SEQOHS accreditation in 2011.
Healthwork employs fully qualified and registered occupational health physicians (OHP), occupational health nursing advisers (OHA), counsellors, physiotherapists, and a team of administrative staff.
Based in central Manchester but with Nationwide contracts and capability, this acquisition by Healthwork represents a significant strengthening of capabilities and coverage which will benefit all Hobson Health customers.
General information about Healthwork and the services we are able to offer can be found at www.healthworkltd.com
Best wishes from the Healthwork team
COVID 19 Stress & Advice for Healthcare workers
- Returning to work after COVID-19 lockdown podcast
- Healthwork Coronavirus (COVID-19) Podcast
- COVID-19 Returning Employees to Work Surveillance Scheme
- Hobson Health Acquisition
- COVID 19 Stress & Advice for Healthcare workers
- Healthwork COVID-19 UPDATE - 1st June 2020
- 15 - Clinical Update: Influenza 'Flu'
- Occupational health merger creates regional heavyweight
- 'Hear The Music'
- Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome - Case Study