Occupational Health News & Alerts - Archived News - 2019
'Hear The Music'
The Royal Opera House (ROH) in London has been found liable for hearing damage sustained by one of its viola players in a landmark ruling.
Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome - Case Study
Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS)
An engineering company in Rochdale has been fined after a 29 year old worker was diagnosed with Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome.
Healthwork are committed to protecting the health of working people – are you doing everything you can to protect the health or workers? We can assist you with appropriate health surveillance…….
- 'Hear The Music'
- Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome - Case Study
- World Mental Health Day
- National Work Life Week
- Aviation medicals for pilots and cabin crew
- Healthwork Alert - Number 55 NEW State of the art MRI scanning and imaging facilities
- NEW Healthy Back ProgrammeTM
- HAVS Courses 21st - 22nd June 2018
- New Service – Aviation Medicals
- New Liverpool Office