Occupational Health News & Alerts - Archived News - 2015
Occupational Health Employee Counselling and Well-being
Healthwork (London) wins National Gallery Occupational Health Contract
Healthwork acquires IOM occupational health services
Healthwork is pleased to announce the acquisition of the occupational health business of IOM (Institute of Occupational Medicine), with effect from 30th March 2015.
IOM is one of the leading providers of workplace health research and consultancy services.
Healthwork now recruiting occupational health advisors and physicians
Healthwork is now recruiting Occupational Health Advisors and Occupational Health Physicians - excellent remuneration plus benefits package
This is an outstanding opportunity to further your career with Healthwork, a dynamic occupational health provider.
We need clinicians who are:
- Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome - Case Study
- World Mental Health Day
- National Work Life Week
- Aviation medicals for pilots and cabin crew
- Healthwork Alert - Number 55 NEW State of the art MRI scanning and imaging facilities
- NEW Healthy Back ProgrammeTM
- HAVS Courses 21st - 22nd June 2018
- New Service – Aviation Medicals
- New Liverpool Office
- Dates Announced for Spring 2018 Courses - Case Management, Report Writing and Chester Step Test Courses All Available to Book Now.